On Point Construction Services offers a comprehensive range of project planning and management services to help our clients improve project performance, maximize productivity, and exceed industry standards.
We can assist with project implementation by coordinating project submittals, developing change order proposals, preparing delay claims, reviewing payment requisitions and completed units of work, and efficiently closing out a contract. On Point has additional experience in developing production tracking procedures, along with implementation of project controls and cost/revenue reporting. All this allows On Point to add value by offering on-call construction support services.
Construction Support Services:
- Submittal Coordination, Develop and Maintain List of General Submittals
- Vendor/Subcontractor Coordination to Facilitate Submittal Process
- Submittal Preparation and Review
- Documentation and Tracking of Material Certificates of Compliances
- Progress Meeting Attendance and Documentation
- Review RFIs & Forward to the Owner, Maintain Project Log for Tracking
- CPM Schedule Update Coordination and Short-Term Schedule Review
- Development and Maintenance of a Quantity Tracking System
- Pay Requisition Preparation
- Delay Notifications, Change Order Preparation and Analysis
- Unit Price Renegotiations, Claims Preparation and Analysis
- NPDES Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP’s)
For examples of projects On Point has been involved with, please visit our Projects page.